This week I am going to be talking about social media and how I use my own social media. I have always considered myself a social media guru, but I just figured out how to use Twitter about 6 months ago. So I am not as tech savvy as some may think.
I am going to answer the following questions for each social media account.
- How do you use them/what type of device?
- Why do you use them and what for?
Social media accounts I have currently and am using on a weekly if not daily basis:
- Instagram: nat_jones717 and photos_by_natalie (plus I run 2 other accounts)
- I use my cell phone for this, and I use it to post a fun picture to keep my friends updated on my life.
- I love Instagram because I like to look at photos way more than text.
- Facebook: Natalie Jones
- I use my cell phone or computer.
- I just use it to share funny videos and keep my family updated on my college life.
- Twitter: nat_jones717
- Snapchat: nat_jones2017
- I use my cell phone for snap chat
- I use this to talk to my friends and send goofy pictures. I also use it to share photos about my day on my story.
- Pinterest: nat_jones717
- Youtube: not sure
- I use YouTube on my laptop
- I watch my favorite daily vloggers and other random videos
- Both laptop and phone
- I use group me on my phone and laptop.
- I use this to communicate with my classmates in various chats.
- Probably have more that I forgot about
What function do I think is currently missing from my favorite social media that I wish it had?
My favorite social media would have to be Instagram. I believe that Instagram has updated nearly everything to be just like all the other social media accounts. It is a one stop shop.
Which social media do you use the most and why?
I use Snapchat the most just because it is a quick and easy way to communicate with my friends.
Social media is pretty much my life. I use it to brand myself and help other companies brand themselves. So use social media wisely and as Lisa Horn said “Everything you post on social media impacts your PERSONAL BRAND. How do you want to be known?”